Salary: £35000 - £40000/annum £35 to £40k doe
With a history spanning the last 200 years, this form are active members of Eurolegal and The Association of European Lawyers (AEL)
Combined, these two networks provide the firm with representation in over 80 offices in 35 countries throughout Europe.
Through these networks, and close working relationships they have with other law firms across the world, they offer clients with international legal requirements, speedy access to trusted foreign legal advice.
They ensure they offer a stimulating, motivating and rewarding working environment in a supportive, open, collaborative and fun culture.
Experience tells us that the most engaged people are those who believe that we offer a fair deal and that they have control over their work experience to deliver their best work.
Working as part of their already successful Costs Team.
The person specification
* At least two year's costs experience with paying party experience essential
* Must be used to dealing with cases requiring a swift turnaround
* Experience of drafting bills
* Advocacy experience
* Good commercial awareness
* Preferably working towards a cost's qualification through the ALCD
* Approachable manner
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player
* Any reference to experience or PQE in our adverts or job descriptions is to be used as a guideline only
* We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and with different levels of experience who can demonstrate that they fulfil the requirements of the role