Salary: £40000 - £45000/annum
Opportunity to join a proactive and progressive firm in a growing and successful Private Client team. This firm is one that values strong ethics and is looking for the kind of person that can demonstrate strong values like accountability and trust. This position is open to either part-time or full-time candidate who will work with some of the top legal minds in the industry and have access to high quality work.
The successful Private Client Solicitor will need to have relevant experience and be able to deal with complex and high value probate and tax matters. The client is after a high performer who has the experience to come in and hit the ground running, with previous experience of working within a law practice.
* Dealing with complex and high value probate and tax matters.
* Confidently dealing with large estates and be able to liaise with high value clients, creating good interpersonal relationships.
* Lifetime estate planning covering advising on the preparations of wills, tax & planning of trusts
* Networking and developing your own clientele.
Essential experience required:
* Show previous experience of dealing with complex probate and will matters.
* A good strong technical knowledge and intellectual ability.
* Previous experience in a law practice.
Desirable experience required:
* Previous experience in developing close relationships with other departments in order to grow new business.
* Previous experience with case management systems.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call (phone number removed) and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment