Salary: £20000 - £22000/annum negotiable plus benefits and pension
Are you a Paralegal seeking new challenges and excellent employment conditions?
Our Client seeks a full-time experienced Paralegal to join their Legal 500 recognised Commercial Property team in Corby office. This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your skills in property but with a commercial bias. Our Client will also consider supporting your obtaining relevant qualifications where appropriate as the role would develop with the you.
You will be forward thinking, and wish to progress within a busy, professional team. Commercial Property experience is not essential, although some Property Law or Residential Conveyancing experience with sales and purchases is preferable.
The client is offering a good starting salary of up to GBP22,000, dependant on your experience, and benefits and pension.
This is a full and busy role and will include the following:
* Dealing directly with clients,
* Assisting team members with management of their caseload and day-to-day progress of files
* Creating and amending property related documentation
* Dealing with and checking routine property searches
* Dealing with enquiries over the telephone and via email
* Production of correspondence & administration of client matters
* Helping out other members of the team whenever possible
* Diary management
* General post completion correspondence
* Completion of registrations and dealing with any requisitions
* Completion and submission of online stamp duty land tax returns
* To deal with administrative routines, and provide administrative support as required by the team
* Maintenance of client relationship management Data and property records
The successful applicant will be a dynamic Paralegal who ideally has experience of working within a private practice, preferably with conveyancing experience. They will be confident in addressing clients in a professional capacity and will posses an enthusiastic 'can do' attitude.
Prompt applications are recommended as the Client seeks to fill this role urgently.
Apply now in confidence to learn more about this role or alternatively call Nigel Danton direct on (phone number removed) for a confidential and informal discussion.In the event your experience or qualifications fall outside of the indicated range but you are interested in the opportunity please feel free to apply and your application will be given full consideration.
Magenta Consulting and Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency. Contact us to discuss this vacancy and other positions that may be suitable