Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum
A Legal 500 specialist boutique Law Firm based out of Altrincham has an immediate vacancy for a part-time Legal Cashier/Accounts Payable Assistant to provide financial/administrative support to the account's manager.
The hours are Wednesday-Friday 9am-5pm and salary between £22,000-£24,000 FTE (pro-rata for part time working)
Duties include but are not exclusive to:
* Processing supplier invoices and arranging supplier payments
* Dealing with petty cash transactions
* Processing credit card expenditure
* Dealing with queries from Secretaries and Fee Earners in relation to Office Account Transactions
* Posting disbursements and reconciling Land Registry statements/Searchflow invoices
* Assisting with month end billing
* Ensuring all documents are correctly filed and archived
* Assisting with reception cover/office administration duties
* General administrative support for Accounts Manager and Office Manager
You will have:
* Previous accounts experience in a legal environment
* Understanding of VAT/SRA Accounts rules (preferable)
* Working knowledge of Xero accounts (preferable)
* Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Flexibility to provide support at month end and holiday cover.
Please contact Grace Bolton at Clayton Legal for more information on this role or apply to be immediately considered.