Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
A long-established Legal Lexcel accredited law firm is looking for Assistant Manager to join the New Homes Northampton Property team at their Northampton office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful Assistant Manager will have the ability to deal with high value transnational work relating to Commercial Property Sales and Purchase, Leases, Licenses, Option Agreements, Landlord & Tenant, working for private individuals and developers as well as energy companies.
You will be expected to:
* To take initial instructions from clients and open files through the Office Management System.
* To deal with client cases from initial instruction to completion under supervision.
* To liaise with clients both in office meetings and via telephone discussions.
* To receive and issue correspondence/mail from/to the client, agents instructed on behalf of the client and third parties.
* To time record all work undertaken.
* To attend outside appointments and training courses as required.
* To report to and act on instruction given from the head of New Homes.
* To generate new business for the department and firm.
* To adhere to Quality and Work Management Systems
* To achieve Key Performance Indicator targets, development targets and evaluate the marketing of the New Homes team.
* To be flexible in supporting other team members and undertaking other areas of work within the department as needed.
* To maintain Lexcel accreditation including completion of file reviews, CAR's and to follow procedures for case/file management.
Key Skills & Experience:
The ideal Assistant Manager would be able to demonstrate their organisational skills, meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a team environment, whilst managing client expectation.
* Previous experience within a busy New Homes or Residential Conveyancing team (Required)
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team (Required)
* Supervision of staff members (Desirable)
* Familiarity with the Lexcel accreditation including file reviews, CAR's and procedures for case/file management. (Desirable)
* Salary is £25,000 - £30,000 based on experience
* 25 days holidays + Statutory
* 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays and Christmas closure,
* 4 x Death in Service,
* 24 hour employee assistance programme
* After completing 3 months with the firm you will also be eligible to join:
* The Firm's pension plan,
* Health cash plan
* Benefits saving and learning portal
If the Assistant Manager - New Homes Team role in Northampton is of interest, please call Paul on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.