Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Are you an experienced Legal Cashier who is looking for a new role close to home in Heaton Chapel, Stockport?
Sacco Mann's client is a well established and experienced firm who are forward thinking and driven to achieve the best results. They have a down to earth approach while providing high quality and friendly legal advice. They are currently seeking a Legal Cashier to support their Heaton Chapel practice.
General duties may include, but not be limited to:
* Adhering to company procedures and Solicitors Accounts Rules
* Processing client and office account debits and credits for four branches
* Allocating standing order payments and processing credit card payments
* Processing inter account transfers, BACS and CHAPS payments on the online banking systems
* Responsible for admin of the purchase ledger using computerised case management system
* Dealing with Partner, Fee Earner and Secretary queries relating to financial matters
* Checking completion statements
* Interest calculations and crediting client ledgers
* Producing month end reports and posting month end journals
* Checking and processing invoices
* Checking nominal ledgers
The ideal candidate will have prior Legal Cashier experience, ideally with a minimum of 1 year.
If you wish to be considered for this fantastic, Stockport based position, then please either simply apply or contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann quoting reference LMT129312.