Salary: £35000 - £48000 per annum
Due to continued expansion we are recruiting for a senior solicitor to deal with a full mixed caseload of private family matters at the Sheffield Office of a well know firm. Applications from candidates who would like to work part time will also be considered.
The successful candidate must have at least 5 years PQE in Family Law.
To be successful for this role, you will present a professional image at all times to clients and collaborators, be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills. You will be hard working, highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
The position is based in Sheffield although some flexibility may be required to work in our other office locations.
Activities will be varied and will include, but are not limited to the following: -
* Advising clients in areas of Divorce and Finances.
* Experienced in dealing with high net worth ancillary relief cases.
* Experienced in drafting Separation, Pre-nuptial, and Co-habitation agreements.
* Representing clients at Court.
* Managing files using the Proclaim Case Management System (training will be provided).
* Assisting other members of the Family Department when required.
* Experience within a Family Law Department.
* IT skills, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
* Outstanding communication and advocacy skills.
* High standard of organisational skills required for file management and diary management.
* Ability to use initiative.
* A friendly, positive and proactive approach.
* A full UK driving licence.
* Panel membership to qualify for legal aid agency supervisor status
* Ability to manage/supervise junior team members
* Knowledge of Legal Aid regulations and procedures
* A knowledge of Proclaim Case Management System advantageous.
* Qualification as a Family Mediator
What we offer
* Highly competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave (prorated for part time employees)
* Company Pension Scheme
* Staff discount
* Annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
For more information please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today.