Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum
Our client is a global application and network services provider. Their technologies assist clients by offering the delivery, security, performance, and availability of servers, web applications, cloud resources, data storage devices, and other networking components.
An opportunity has arisen to join the business in the capacity of Legal Counsel. In this position you will be responsible for supporting the sales side of the business in negotiating and securing new multi-jurisdictional business deals.
You will also have wider responsibility to assist with finance, procurement, marketing and human resources matters. The position offers responsibility and significant interaction with the executive team. You will have a high level of visibility across the business.
Specifically, you will:
* Be qualified in England & Wales or another common-law jurisdiction and have a minimum of 4 years PQE and be a junior to mid-level Lawyer.
* Looking to work closely with senior legal counsel to continue to develop your legal skills and expertise.
* Have trained and/or had some experience working in a reputable City law firm;
* Have experience of technology and telecommunications services-related agreements to include a secondment and/or in-house experience;
* Experience in contract law and customer facing agreements, working in a cloud or software environment along with knowledge of technology transfer, software related agreements and on cloud licensing.
The role is based in Central London. A competitive base salary plus bonus is on offer.
All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence. Please send your CV to email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your interest. All suitable applicants will be contacted.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.