Salary: £81000 - £95000 per annum
This is an opportunity for a high quality structured finance lawyer to join a newly constituted team at an ambitious, innovative, and fast-growing firm.
Our client is a major international law firm which is well known for providing a full range of market-leading legal services across their chosen sectors. The firm is particularly well-known for their finance work and highly rated for their energy and transport sector expertise.
Both sectors are heavy users of complex and complicated financing methodologies, and to service these transactions, the firm has pulled together a team of three partners with Magic/Silver Circle and US firm experience to form a new team.
As one of their first hires, the group is looking for a junior finance lawyer with experience and understanding of structured finance and derivatives. Although the Group is likely to provide complex financing services to specific sectors, they are sector agnostic themselves, and wouldn't expect any joining associates to have any specific sector expertise.
In this role you will advise the firm's clients (including owners, lessors, project sponsors, arrangers, investors) on a range of structured financing matters, including derivatives, securitisation, bonds, and debt capital.
To be considered for this position you will have
* Excellent academics
* Training and post-qualification experience at a City or international law firm
* A good working knowledge of drafting, negotiating and understanding finance documents,
* Strong legal, analytical and transaction management and execution skills.
* The ability to prioritise, organise and project manage
* Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
* An organised and methodical approach to work
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* The ability to work within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
* A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative
The team is open as to background and would definitely consider foreign-qualified candidates with top notch training and suitable broad structured financing experience.
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to email@example.com or call David on +44 20 3950 0528 for a confidential discussion.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.