Salary: £100000 - £120000 per annum
At the heart of our client is an elite legal team working on a variety of international commercial and technology related agreements and contracts. This is a role that will give you great commercial exposure into a variety of associated cloud services.
You will be a Commercial Lawyer with strong contracts experience borne from a background of working within a more reputable City law firm. In-house and/or secondment experience is preferred.
Ideally your experience will include previous experience and exposure to working with a large degree of autonomy with respect to product launch and third party providers where all legal challenges and risks need to be identified and addressed with respect to introduction of products and cloud based platforms being launched in multiple global jurisdictions.
You will be:
* A Lawyer qualified in England & Wales (or other commonwealth jurisdiction) and the ability to work at the level of a Senior Legal Counsel, approximately 7-10 PQE.
* Experienced in drafting a variety of commercial contracts and agreements for international clients (working on cloud-based technology contracts is desirable but not essential).
* Working and collaborating closely with internal clients and stakeholders with a strong ability to communicate legal issues and views from a risk management perspective.
* Able to ensure timely updates, advise on escalations and all other issues.
* A trusted legal advisor whose has strong capability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Confident in your ability to attend meetings and provide legal advice and outcomes in an articulate and precise way.
* Able to work with external counsel and develop these relationships and partnerships.
* Worked on international matters across multiple jurisdictions.
This position is based in south west London, close to the heart of Central London with good transport links.
A competitive salary is on offer plus a car allowance and generous bonus. You will also receive other benefits as part of the employee benefits programme.
For a confidential discussion, please send your CV to email@example.com. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence. Thank you for your interest in advance.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.