Commercial Property Solicitor
My client is a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked Law practice and are one of the largest practices in the region. They are a multi-disciplined practice with several offices across West Yorkshire. They are now seeking to recruit for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their already established team.
The successful candidate will support senior professional staff through providing legal services to clients, generating fee income and supervising trainee solicitors and support staff.
Duties include but not limited to;
* Providing pragmatic, cost effective, commercial legal advice to the firm's clients to meet their business needs and generate fee income for the firm
* Supporting senior fee earners to build the business by developing and maintaining good relationships with clients
* Networking, marketing and promoting the firm including referring clients to other departments
* Case management with the appropriate amount of support and supervision from senior fee earners
* Assigning work to trainees and support staff and supervising the work, acting as a point of contact for advice for junior members of the team
* Liaising with 3rd parties to provide the optimum level of service to the client
To be successful you will be/have;
* Minimum experience - newly qualified to 3-4 years PQE
* Sector specific experience would be useful
* Experience of supervising and developing trainees and support staff would be useful
Technical skills - essential
* A sound, up to date knowledge of the law
* Commercial awareness and the ability to balance legal requirements with business needs
* Use of case management system
* Microsoft office
* Use of Lexis PSL, Lexis Library and other legal resources
* Soft skills - essential
Strong communication skills including the ability to understand the client's needs and explain complex legal matters in plain English
Good time management skills including the ability to manage internal and external client expectations
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.