Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum
A longstanding Leamington Spa based law firm is currently looking to expand their successful Commercial Litigation with the assistance of a new Legal Secretaries, this law firm has a deep history in the local area and you will find them to be a very responsible and conscious employer.
The successful Legal Secretary will be assisting the Commercial Litigation team in Leamington Spa but will not necessarily need to have experience in the sector although this would be benificial, the role will be heavily based in admin and on job training will also be provided. Your key duties will be:
* Take phone calls on behalf on the team, dealing with enquiries and where a referral is needed, ensure a comprehensive email is provided.
* Undertake audio typing of client correspondence/forms/documentation when required.
* Produce draft letters and emails to send clients and external organisations.
* Set up new matter instructions on the firms Practice Management System and CRM system.
* Issue the client care letter via email or post.
* Undertake file closure activity ensuring balances are appropriately actioned and client confirmation is issued.
* Prepare information for the Finance team covering billing and invoicing activities.
* General secretarial duties such as booking appointments, rooms and pool cars etc.
* Document management including photocopying, scanning, faxing, collating and binding.
* Work alongside Compliance in carrying out searches and background checks on prospective clients.
* Liaise with clients and external organisations over the telephone when required.
The successful applicant will have:
* Worked as a Legal Secretary in any legal department;
* Have strong oral and written communication skills as this role involves a high level of client contact;
* Be highly organised and professional;
* Be motivated and enthusiastic with a positive 'can do' attitude, remaining calm when under pressure;
* Have an eye for detail, produce accurate work;
* Have proficient IT skills and the ability to learn how to use new systems and technology quickly;
* Salary will be NOE in the region of £18,000 - £22,000
* 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays + 3 days at Christmas (increases with service)
* Pension scheme
* Training and development
* Healthcare Scheme
* Free Parking
If the Legal Secretary role in Leamington Spa is of interest, please call Paul on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.