Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Our client is looking for a Legal Counsel / Outsourcing or Project Solicitor to join their busy and growing in-house legal department. Being an international company, this is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of complex commercial contracts and agreements.
Based in Surrey, the ideal candidate will:
* Be a UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and proven track record
* Have strong knowledge and experience in drafting outsourcing contracts, whether IT outsourcing, BPO or any other type of outsourcing, service level agreements or facilities management contracts
* Have experience of projects, and /or public private deals
* Be able to assist and help the business on a wide range of other projects and legal matters, in-particular corporate legal matters
* Have a strong grounding in drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts and agreements
Our client envisages that candidates with between 2 - 5 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.