Private Client Solicitor - 4 years Plus
My Client who are based in North Yorkshire have an established history, their Legal 500 and Chamber ranked Life Team cover all aspects Private Client matters. They pride themselves on delivering a quality service to their clients as well as development of their solicitors. They are now looking to expand their team once more with the appointment of a NQ - 4 Year PQE Solicitor.
* Be responsible for a broad range of private client matters including Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts, estate planning, estate administration and assisting senior solicitors on more complex estate administration, deputyship and Trust cases;
* You will handle your own caseload, liaising with and assisting more senior lawyers as appropriate;
* Deliver legal services of outstanding quality that are focused on the client's needs with a quick and accurate turnaround of legal documents - complying with our service standards;
* See clients unsupervised (after initial training), advise them and draft relevant documents;
* Carry out and manage Will reviews;
* Previous private client experience is essential;
* High level of IT skills is essential as the candidate will be expected to produce some of their own documents and use a case management system;
* Experience of time-recording and track-record of achieving targets;
* Full STEP membership, or willingness to undertake study to achieve this, would be an advantage;
Skills and Qualities
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* Demonstrate care and empathy towards clients;
* Organised and methodical;
* Team player, with willingness to assist senior lawyers to help deliver a joint outcome;
* Highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines and to prioritise conflicting objectives;
* Able to deal appropriately with confidential information;
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.