Family and Child Care Solicitor
Competitive Salary + Bonus
My client is a SRA regulated Law Practice, The firm primarily focuses on Family Law but also offer other services. They have their own niche in the market place and are very well respected.
You will be responsible for a caseload of specific care files that are Legally Aid funded.
The candidate must also be able to handle their own busy case load and demonstrate their ability and experience in dealing with the following type of matters:
* Care Proceedings
* Child Abuse
* Child Neglect
* Supervisor Orders
* Emergency Protection Orders
* Placement Orders, Including interim orders
* Serious injury involving children.
This is a rare and challenging opportunity, which offers excellent benefits and career prospects for the right candidate.
* Solicitor or CILEX with a minimum of 3 years' experience in this area
* Must be able to carry out their own advocacy
* The successful candidate must be highly experienced in a broad range of public funded cases in this area.
* The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in dealing with these types of cases.
* The successful candidate must have a strong ability to manage and supervise as well as fee earn and be able to demonstrate the same.
* Be professional and have a pro-active approach with the ability to work independently with limited supervision, showing integrity and professionalism always.
* Have excellent client care skills to include the ability to successfully market the company and generate new business with the goal of building the firms own client following.
* Must also be able to develop and maintain local and national networks to attract and secure new business and build relationships with other professionals and third parties.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies