Solicitor - Family Law - Privately Funded
My client is a SRA regulated Law Practice, The firm primarily focuses on Family Law but also offer other services. They have their own niche in the marketplace and are very well respected.
The successful candidate will benefit from working closely with two experienced Private Family Lawyers. The team specialises in divorce and the financial issues arising from such as well as advising on nuptial agreements, cohabitation disputes and child arrangements
Job Responsibilities include:
* Work as part of the team and assist senior fee earners with complex, high value Divorce and Financial Settlements and TOLATA issues. Assisting with taking client's instructions at appropriate points, collating of information/documentation and drafting of court pleadings.
* Run and develop your own caseload of less complex, more straightforward divorce/financial and child arrangements cases. Recognise when senior members of the team are required for strategic planning or to refer to another department for specialist pieces of advice.
* Liaise with and advise clients from initial instructions to the conclusion of the case whether by compromised agreement thus drafting consent orders or at the end of a contested hearing. Thereafter ensuring that all terms are implemented.
* Liaise with other teams within the commercial and private client departments to obtain advice and assistance relating to the client's needs and also to develop workload and cross sell services.
* Engage in business development activity including networking events, writing newsletters, articles, blogs and preparing and presenting seminars.
Experience of working on Divorce and Financial Settlements. Good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the team. Keenness to develop your own skills. Good time management. Commercial attitude and the ability to engage in business development including social media awareness.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.