Solicitor - High Value Residential Conveyancing
My client is a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked Law practice and are one of the largest practices in the region. They are a multi-disciplined practice with several offices across West Yorkshire. They are now seeking to recruit for a Property Solicitor to join their already established team.
Typical caseload would include but not limited to:
* Acquiring or disposing of leasehold and/or freehold interests
* High value transactions in the Yorkshire Market
* High value transactions incorporating registered and unregistered land
* Advising on freehold and leasehold covenants
* Advising on residential lease renewals and the statutory mechanisms at your disposal
* Drafting bespoke easements
* Drafting bespoke option agreements
* Stamp Duty Land Tax on 'additional' properties
* Acquiring or disposing of development land
You will demonstrate an appropriate range of legal knowledge and, with assistance, can identify issues outside their expertise and seek appropriate assistance. Demonstrate potential to display effective spoken and written advocacy skills. You will Communicate clearly with prospective and current clients in all contexts as well as Developing effective ways of delivering client solutions with minimum guidance, developing an understanding of how to build client relations and delivering results.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies