Salary: £80000 - £99000 per annum
Our client is a pioneer in relation to payment services and financial technology. This company is hugely influential in their space and has strategic development opportunities for this next recruit as part of a company that is still growing and set for continued success.
This is an ideal career opportunity for a Lawyer who is ideally 3-7PQE and at mid to senior level. The objective of this appointment is to advise on a range of legal and regulatory matters to include payments data protection and financial services.
To be suitable you will:
* Have experienced in financial services and/or in fintech to include payments and PSD2.
* Be experience working in a regulatory environment to include UK and EU regulators and particularly, the FCA.
* Also be experienced in GDPR compliance and privacy matters.
* Be confident in your ability to draft, negotiate and advise on a range of data processing agreements, policies and privacy impact assessments.
* Be confident to lead on a range of complex commercial agreements.
* Be experienced to work on a range of commercial legal issues in overall support of operations as part of the legal team.
This position will appeal to a confident, competent Lawyer who has a strong ability to build key relationships internally and externally and work across the business in a commercially astute and programmatic way. You will be solutions orientated and able to deliver advice on legal issues and risk clearly and decisively.
You will benefit from a cohesive and collaborative legal team specifically designed to work strategically at the heart of the business. Your environment will promote an opportunity to work on challenging legal issues with autonomy and responsibility.
Please submit your CV to apply for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence. Thank you in advance for your interest.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.