Salary: Competitive + Benefits
A specialist litigation firm based in the City.
The firm undertakes a variety of work including financial mis-selling claims, property damage claims and competition claims.
This role will be to run financial mis-selling cases from beginning to end with minimal supervision.
There will be significant initial training and regular discussions on case strategy with senior lawyers but successful candidate will manage the day-to-day running of their cases. This will involve:
* Dealing with initial enquiries from potential clients
* Drafting including Letters of Claim, Particulars of Claim and Court Forms
* Correspondence with clients and defendants
* Correspondence with the FSCS or FOS where relevant
* Management of litigation including:
* Ensuring court deadlines are complied with
* Preparing disclosure and trial bundles
* Instructing and liaising with counsel and experts
* Preparing costs budgets, draft orders and case summaries
* Have solid experience as a solicitor or CILEX qualified legal executive in financial mis-selling
* Have a good understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules
* Have excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent drafting skills
* Be motivated and capable of working independently
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.