Salary: £65000 - £85000 per annum + Additional benefits
Our client is an international organisation looking for a Senior Legal Counsel / Company Commercial Solicitor to join their fast-paced in-house legal department. This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range commercial contracts and dealing with corporate matters. There is also an opportunity to grow and develop within the company being exposed to and dealing with other areas of law.
Based near Uxbridge, the ideal candidate will:
* Be a UK qualified solicitor with a least 4 years post qualification experience with good training from a reputable private practice firm
* Have a strong background in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of global and local commercial agreements and legal projects for an international organisation
* Advise and provide legal services to the business in a wide range of other legal matters including Commercial, Finance, Corporate & Business Development
* Assist with company commercial matters such as corporate structures, shareholder agreements, corporate finance, partnership work and other due diligence matters
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook
Specific experience with licensing matters, corporate finance or with the pharmaceutical sector would be desirable, but not essential.
Additional European languages (French / German) an advantage.
The client would be looking for a candidate who has trained and qualified in an international law firm, regional heavyweight or highly regarded corporate commercial boutique law firm.
Our client envisages that candidates with 4 - 10 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.