Salary: £100000 - £149000 per annum
Our is client is one of the leading financial institutions in the UK.
With operations across the globe, this organisation invests billions of dollars every year into projects in over 30 countries worldwide.
A position has now become available for a senior lawyer to join their team focusing on private equity transactions.
Duties will include:
* Advising on the company's investments including portfolio management, execution, divestments and restructuring.
* Project management of transactions ensuring activity is in line with the companies' objectives and strategic goals.
* Managing external counsel.
* Advising on matters for escalation and managing litigation.
The successful candidate will:
* Have trained and qualified with a leading UK or international law firm.
* Have extensive post qualification experience advising around private equity transactions.
* Have previous experience working in an in-house environment.
* Be comfortable advising senior stakeholders and interacting with multiple areas of the business.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Buchi.email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.