Salary: £18000.00 - £25000 per annum
Conveyancing Fee Earner
I am working with a long standing multi service firm in Leeds, they are looking for an experienced conveyancing fee earner to join their residential and commercial property department, you will manage a caseload of predominantly residential files with some exposure to commercial property files.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancer to gain some experience in commercial property.
The right candidate should also have a keen interest in finding and maintaining new contacts, to encourage more work into the Firm and building the department.
You must have 2 years + of handling your own conveyancing caseload and the following:
* The experience of handling, from instruction through to completion and post-completion, residential sale and purchase, leasehold and freehold and remortgage matters.
* The ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership will be advantageous.
* A proven record of providing excellent service to a wide range of clients.
* Worked closely with other members of the team and assisted on more complex matters.
* Experience of using case management systems.
Salary is competitive dependant on experience + Benefits.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Samey Haider at QED Legal.