Salary: £54000 - £75000 per annum
Are you a Senior Employment Solicitor looking for the next step up in your career? If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity with a leading international firm in Leeds for you!
What makes this role stand out?
* A Legal 500 firm known for strong client relationships, built on successful delivery across national and international markets.
* Be part of a friendly employment team with a global reputation for handling complex, business-critical matters who aim to build long-term relationships with clients.
* You would be given access to high-profile, top end work as well as working for key regional employers in the local market with a range of clients from City institutions, FTSE 100 companies and major UK and international businesses.
* The role involves working on a broad range of both contentious and non-contentious employment law and HR support matters such as recruitment, service agreements, executive terminations, unfair dismissal, discrimination, TUPE and outsourcing, redundancy and change management, restrictive covenants and complex grievance complaints.
* The firm also operates a down to earth culture and has a modern approach to work especially with regards flexible working and has a positive working environment where employees are given plenty of support and training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
* A minimum of 5 years' PQE, however, this is an approximate guide and our client is happy to consider those who fall outside of this PQE range but have experience working in a busy, commercial Employment team on both contentious and non-contentious matters.
* Experience of or an interest in learning about Immigration issues and tribunal advocacy
* A desire to develop your marketing and business development skills
* The role would suit someone who is able to work to tight deadlines within a challenging environment, who enjoys working as part of a team.
* You should also be confident, personable and self-motivated with a commercial approach to your work.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more, please contact Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.