Salary: £90000 - £110000 per annum
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of its product worldwide. This role is a senior level appointment requiring a maximum level of understanding to support operations with respect to function, development and implementation, compliance, regulatory, commercial success, working with leadership, team management responsibilities, strategic planning and growth.
Your work will be varied across multiple issues including new launch and strategic change initiatives, digital activities, legislative change and Brexit planning.
* Be a qualified Lawyer in the UK or other commonwealth law jurisdiction (with UK experience).
* Have ideally have experience around 7-12 years' post qualified.
* Be experenced in working in the Life Sciences, Pharma, FMCG or Manufacturing sectors to include experience working in a regulated environment. Particular experience working in distribution and manufacturing is highly desirable.
* Have experience of working as a senior member of the legal team to include team management responsibilities, leading project teams to achieve objectives.
* Have exeperience working on a wide range of commercial matters that include manufacturing and distribution activities, strategic change initiatives, legislative, compliance and regulatory matters.
* Have led a wide range of matters providing legal advice.
* Be adept at providing advice to manage legal risk that is evidence of your contribution to an organisation's commercial success.
There is flexible working with respect to core hours and WFH arrangements to reflect work life balance and reduced commute times.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and conversations are confidential and we thank you in advance for your interest.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.