Salary: £85000 - £100000 per annum
Our client is an elite international law firm. They are looking for an experienced employment associate or senior associate to join their London team for a 6-month contract. There is potential for the role to be extended past the initial 6 months.
The Employment Team play a pivotal role within the firm as a global provider of employment legal advice and the team regularly advise clients on cross-jurisdictional projects.
In joining the team, you could expect to work on a fast-paced caseload covering a full spectrum of employment law matters. You would be advising commercial clients on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment queries covering:
* Disciplinary and grievance matters
* Maternity/family leave issues
* Working time questions
* Strategic projects such as compliance with new legal requirements
* Senior executive issues involving negotiating appointments and exits
* Employment tribunal, civil court and appeal litigation
* Collective matters - i.e. restructuring, redundancies, integration and TUPE
* Industrial relations and trade union matters
* Corporate, commercial and real estate transactions, business transfers and outsourcings.
Successful candidates will need to be an experienced employment lawyer looking to be part of a successful, growing and dynamic team. You should also be able to demonstrate:
* Qualification in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction
* Training and post qualified experience gained in a top tier city or international firm
* Upwards of 3 years' post qualified experience in handling employment law matters
* Experience in TUPE, employment tribunal work as well as some corporate support
* Experience covering both contentious and non-contentious employment advice for commercial clients
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Enthusiasm and the ability to work with autonomy
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.