Salary: Above Market Average
Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Senior Solicitor
A legal 500 (rated top tier), full service commercial law firm are looking for an experienced Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor for their large office in Wales.
This is what you'll be doing
This firm are known for their high quality work that rivals city law firms. You will be acting on exciting, high profile and complex cases across a wide range of commercial litigation work.
- Advise on commercial litigation cases from contract disputes, to property disputes and procurement disputes etc
- Manage your own file load with minimal supervision
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Be encouraged to carry out business development and client generation
- Be able to analyse complex situations and identify key issues
- Have a can do attitude and work well as part of a team
The experience you'll bring to the team
•A qualified Solicitor with experience in Commercial Litigation (general commercial litigation is desirable)
•Have excellent academics (2:1 Degree or higher)
•Experience at another legal 500 firm is desirable
•Sound commercial acumen
And this is what you'll get in return
· An above market average salary
· A bonus scheme
· Excellent holidays
· Option to buy and sell holidays
· Excellentmatched pension contributions
· Life Assurance
· Income Protection
· Private medical insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.