Full Time -CardiffDo you have experience of working within a Commercial Property Department and are looking for your next challenge?
Working closely with the Commercial Property Lawyers advising clients in respect of their often complex casework specifically in relation to development site set-ups and Plot Sale disposal, you will be required to:
- Assist in the day to day progression of files;
- Assist with office administration;
- Assist with the management of lawyer's diaries';
- Help manage Plot Sales transactions and follow the workflow in Proclaim;
- Take calls and attend to internal administration;
- Prepare bills and support lawyers in proactively managing WIP and aged debt
- Assist with risk and compliance elements associated with case work
- Ensure the service in Plot Sales is maintained as an integral part of maintaining Real Estate's relations with house builders and developers.
You will have:-
- Excellent organisational skills and a committed attitude
- Am ability to communicate clearly and accurately to different 3rd parties
- Use of initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- Effective time management skills
- Proven experience of operating at this level previously
- Proven experience of working with a case management system
- Good working knowledge of relevant area of law
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Proven experience in a Residential or Commercial Property Team (desirable)
- 18 months experience in a legal assistant or comparable role (desirable)
This is a superb opportunity to work on high end residential/commercial property matters as well as develop your career with a forward-thinking firm. You must have excellent interpersonal skills as well as a positive attitude.
This firm offer a very competitive salary as well as an attractive benefits package...... click apply for full job details