Position: Legal Cashier
Salary: Competitive - Based upon Experience
Our client is looking to appoint a Legal Cashier to join their Cardiff office. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the office and client account records in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules.
Main Duties -
- Assisting the firm in adhering to the Solicitors Accounts Rules;
- Answering all telephone calls without delay and dealing with staff queries;
- Day to day processing and reconciliation of the Client and Office accounts in line with SAR and VAT regulations;
- Ensuring all daily work is dealt with accurately and efficiently;
- Maintaining the Nominal and Supplier ledgers;
- Administration of the online banking system;
- Compilation of accounts reports and data when requested by the management team;
- Month End procedures;
- Ensure work issues or problems are reported immediately to the management team;
- Ensuring compliance with the firms policies and procedures;
- Undertake other accounts and administrative duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
The role will involve working to deadlines therefore organisational skills are important as well as prompt and accurate attention to detail. Previous accounts experience within the legal sector is essential. Experience of SOS Practice Manager preferable although not essential.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please submit your CV for consideration...... click apply for full job details