Salary: Not specified
£18,000 - £20,000
My client, based in Gloucester, is looking for an experienced paralegal to join their thriving business in an exciting and growing team.
· Responsible for all stages of sale and purchase transactions
· Processing papers, documents, forms and correspondence as required
· Progress and chase current outstanding matters to ensure timely conclusion
· Answer all queries from clients and introducers in a professional manner
· Keep up to date with changes in conveyancing procedures and documents
· Ensure matter files, databases, archives and billing systems are up to date
· 5 GCSEs (A-C) including Maths and English
· A Law degree - desirable but not essential
· Prior experience within a law firm environment
· Previous experience working within a service driven team
· Be confident with Microsoft Office
· Positive, can-do attitude
Please contact Emily at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas...... click apply for full job details