Salary: Not specified
I am working on a unique opportunity within a burgeoning private practice setting. The role would involve providing Company Secretarial services to a variety of fast-growth companies. The role would be largely transactional in nature and the successful candidate would work within and alongside the wider corporate team. In addition, the role will be client-facing.
Some of your responsibilities as Company Secretary would include:
- Oversight and management of the company secretarial function (including client correspondence and routine annual Companies House filings)
- Acting as an initial point of contact for client queries (internal and external)
- Preparing and filing dormant company accounts
- Arranging formation of new companies
- Assisting with company reorganisations
- Due diligence of company books and Companies House during investment rounds
- Support of corporate transactions, including drafting board resolutions, shareholder resolutions, waivers and consents, as well as ensuring company books are updated and share certificates and Companies House filings are prepared.
To be considered for this role, you will have a strong corporate background, and have extensive experience in transactional matters as either a corporate solicitor/paralegal or Company Secretary.
Required: 3 - 8 years of experience
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free/Subsidised Gym Membership