Salary: Not specified
Company / Commercial Lawyer
Part Time (3 days a week)
Salary - Dependent on qualification and experience
Our client is a successful mid-sized and growing law firm with 4 branches in Andover, Amesbury, Salisbury and Fordingbridge. Much of their existing work is for private clients. However, there is considerable scope to grow their work for business clients. So, they are looking for someone to work with them to help grow business law work.
Our client is looking for a confident, well-presented, well-organised, friendly, and approachable lawyer with excellent communication skills to join their team. The job is suitable for a solicitor or a very experienced legal executive with genuine ability.
The successful candidate
- at least 4 years' solid experience of non-contentious commercial work
- great people skills and will be an enthusiastic team player
- good organisational, time management and IT skills
- the ability to multi-task under pressure
- a keen eye for detail
- the confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
- excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- a history of strong billing
..... click apply for full job details