Salary: Not specified
Private Client Paralegal
Our client, a well known firm in the area with a expanding Private Client Team are seeking a bright and professional Paralegal to support Partners and Solicitors in their Eastleigh office.
The team requires a paralegal to assist on all issues relating to private client work. The role comes with a high level of responsibility and you will also have direct client contact. The role will suit a keen and enthusiastic individual who is able to demonstrate previous private client experience within a law firm.
- The administration of estates
- Succession and Tax planning
- Assisting solicitors with administration of High value and complex estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection
- Strong organisational and time management skills are required as the role will involve the efficient and cost effective management of multiple files, often working to strict deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to demonstrate understanding of our clients' needs and expectations;
- Good communications skills are also crucial as the successful candidate will have regular client contact and will often be required to explain complex areas of law in a simple and coherent way.
- Focussed attention to detail, speed and accuracy are important for all written documentation;
- The candidate should be a team player and contribute to the continued success of the team
- A minimum of 1 year working experience within Private Client law is essential, particularly dealing with Succession and Tax planning, Trusts, preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Administration of Estates...... click apply for full job details