Salary: Not specified
Conveyancing Legal Assistant
A fantastic opportunity for a Post Exchange Legal Assistant to join an established and well-known law firm in their successful Property team.
Their property team deal with a range of Residential and Commercial Property transactions and you can expect to gain a great deal of knowledge working within the team!
Duties will include:
- Assisting fee earners with a variety of property matters
- All post-completion formalities including Registration, Land Registry Forms and AP1s
- Completing SDLT returns and other online form filing
- Using the Land Registry portal to obtain title and carry out necessary Land Registry searches
- Assisting with drafting the relevant legal documentation to include Contracts and Transfers
- Preparing Completion Statements and Invoices
- Dealing with post completion formalities to include drafting and submission of Stamp Duty Land Tax Forms.
- Drafting and submitting applications for First Registration of Title
- Archiving files and scheduling deeds.
- Prepare CHAPS and BACS forms
- Assisting the property department generally
- Legal experience within residential property and working knowledge of the post exchange process is essential
- Display a positive attitude and be flexible
- Have strong communication skills
- Knowledge of using case management systems
- Ability to use initiative and to work as part of a busy team
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
A competitive salary and exceptional employee benefits is on offer for the successful candidate...... click apply for full job details