Salary: Not specified
Trade Mark Attorney required to join our busy and well-respected client in their Colchester Head Office to be part of their Intellectual Property Team. You will be a chartered Trade Mark Attorney with the ambition and commercial acumen to assist in driving the new IP department forward. The role may be adapted to suit either part-time or full-time candidates also looking at a variety of experience levels, from newly qualified upwards. This is an exciting opportunity for a Trade Mark Attorney to join a new team in Colchester with serious ambitions to build and develop a quality IP offering from an already well established and trusted law firm.
- The role will involve marketing and business development and therefore the ideal candidate must be flexible enough to work outside normal office hours when required
- Involved with all aspects of managing the department's portfolio including domestic and international filing, prosecuting, monitoring of trademarks as well as opposition and cancellation work.
- You will ideally have some experience of drafting license agreements.
- Expect to get a varied diet of contentious and non-contentious work.
- You will be passionate to deliver succinct, high-quality advice with excellent client and team communication skills.
- You will be a chartered trademark attorney with the ambition and commercial acumen to assist in driving the new IP department forward.
- Have own vehicle as well as a clean driving licence.
- The ideal candidate will also have an eye for detail, work with high levels of accuracy
- Possess the ability to work under pressure whilst prioritising effectively
- The company are prepared to consider applications from a variety of experience levels.
Benefits to you
- Salary £40,000 - £70,000
- Holiday 25 days holidays
- Extensive training will be provided.
- Entitled to the Firm's Permanent Health Insurance and Death in Service Schemes and the Firm's Private Health Scheme upon commencement of employment
- Enrolment in the Firm's Workplace Pension Scheme upon completion of three months employment and subject to the rules of the scheme.
- Opportunity to work or a leading very recognised law firm
- Lovely working environment
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has unsuccessful...... click apply for full job details