Salary: Not specified
Data Protection & Regulatory Counsel for a high growth corporate consultancy business.
A high growth corporate consultancy business supporting the real estate investment sector is looking for a date protection and regulatory lawyer to join their growing legal team in London.
Due to recent expansion, this is a newly created role supporting the General Counsel with a range of regulatory matters across their diverse portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working to ensure that data protection and best practices are fully integrated into the compliance framework of the business;
- Applying EU GDPR principles to business practices which span a number of jurisdictions;
- Reviewing and contributing to the integration of ESG considerations across the business;
- Advising the group's portfolio companies on a range of other regulatory matters concerning health and safety, Anti-Money laundering, competition, and real estate;
- Building and maintaining relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions;
- Driving and improving solutions to current company processes and protocols.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Qualified solicitor from UK (or other relevant jurisdiction) with at least 4 years' PQE;
- Significant experience of data protection and GDPR gained at a law firm or in-house;
- Demonstrated background in legal regulatory and compliance matters, ideally including any exposure to ESG and AML considerations;
- The ability to provide clear and effective legal advice in a succinct and commercially-orientated manner;
- Excellent written and communication skills with keen attention to detail; and
- An ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the business...... click apply for full job details