Salary: Not specified
Our client a true market leader in their field is looking for an experienced Litigation Consultant specialising within employment law to join their field based team. Experienced within advocacy the successful candidate will manage cases across the West Yorkshire area with some requirement to travel across the UK.
This is fantastic opportunity to be able to work from home and within the field representing clients within employment tribunal cases. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Advocate, looking for an improved work life balance or a HR professional who has represented the company interests within a Tribunal setting.
- Representing clients in Tribunals and hearing and contested cases at tribunal
- Preparation of cases, write up and running trails in court
- Provide clear assessment of client cases, and identify and manage risks to the client including cost implications
- Representing client interests wholly and presenting all legal arguments relevant
- Advocacy experience, ideally within employment law
- Experience of representation in employment tribunal cases
- Professional qualification preferred but not essential
- Hold a full valid driving licence, and can work with autonomy and independently
- Ability to work under..... click apply for full job details