Salary: Up to £ 150.000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
The UK's disrupter law firm of choice for Lawyers seeking something different are recruiting. You will find innovation, a pioneering way of earning, share / capital opportunities for hires with lucrative long-term incentive plans. On top of this, you will find a fresh perspective on the way legal services are delivered. If you want to take control of your career, then read on. This practice offers you something no other law firm can. They invest heavily in Lawyers of all levels to maximise potential in both earnings and practice growth.
This firm have created a brand identity like no other. They have shaped a business model which is a breath of fresh air and they have exceptionally exciting plans for the future. They offer an alternative earnings vehicle to lawyers of all levels or those looking to forge their own path in the legal industry. There are key differences in this practice that differentiate them from the normal 'law firm' or 'traditional LLP'. This which has contributed significantly to their impressive growth over the last 5+ years. The USP's of this firm include equity choice; continuous earnings after retirement; an assurance of quality. These are all benefits that similar fee share/consultancy models can't, and won't provide
This firm are nationwide and they allow their lawyers to work remotely, or from an office space. Their presence gives them a platform to attract quality lawyers working both in and outside of the city. They have removed location as a precursor giving them access to some of the technically strongest lawyers in the UK. Whilst this firm promotes flexibility and working from home, they have forged a sense of community which no other firms of their size and reputation have been able to implement. Joining this firm is a membership, they promote internal networking events, seminars and weekly meetings.
The culture created is down to the strong management / leadership team. The firm is spearheaded by industry leading heavyweights who have exceptional experience in growing successful law firms. They have engrained an ethos of providing the right balance of support and autonomy in allowing their lawyers to truly flourish with the platform they can offer. This firm have a focus on dealing a high-quality level of work with aligns with the individuals they attract. They provide fee-autonomy to ensure you are maximising your potential in billings and consequently, income. Quality is at the heart of this practice and this is engrained through all aspects of the business.
This firm are seeking Commercial, Real Estate and Corporate Senior Lawyers to join their pioneering practice. Gain control of your earnings and freedom in operating how, when and where you want.
- You can be based anywhere in the United Kingdom, although they have offices. They are not a 'virtual' law firm.
- You receive the lion share of your billings.
- They will back you to increase your income exponentially when compared with traditional private practice options.
- They will support you to grow a team, so you can take a more business development focussed role should you require/wish to do so.
- They provide an option for your retirement, which no other consultancy/fee share model law firm provides. If you a senior partner looking for an option for your client base, they have a unique and proven solution to this.
- They assure quality in compliance, giving their Partners piece of mind and security. They do not set their standards at industry regulation; they set their own bar of quality.
- While an existing client base would be important, to evidence their ability to back their Partners to increase their earnings; the firm has developed a Lawyer who joined without their own following to the point where they are turning over >£500,000 a year in only a couple of years.
- This firm have a strong presence in the commercial services sector with corporate, commercial and real estate comprising the bulk of their practice
This is an incredibly unique opportunity for a Partner to take complete control of their earnings and work/life balance.
If you're a Partner / Senior Lawyer and haven't considered something like this before, but you are interested in learning more, please do get in touch.