Energy and natural resources Plc are seeking to recruit a commercial or construction lawyer to work as part of a large legal team. The position could be handled by a junior lawyer full time or a more experienced lawyer part-time.
The legal team currently support the business across a broad range of commercial legal advice, some very complex. Work could therefore be scoped to your legal skills and could include any of the following:
• Construction and engineering
• Claims and disputes
• IT and data protection
• General commercial contracting: T&Cs, consultancy, procurement
We are looking for:
• Qualified solicitor or barrister (UK)
• Well regarded law firm or in-house experience, preferably within a similar sector (infrastructure/construction/energy/utilities/engineering environment)
• Commercial law experience in some of the above specialist areas
• Strong interpersonal, commercial and team skills
• Confident and able to work with senior management
Home working, part-time and flexible working all considered.
If you are interested in this Legal Counsel position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jacqui Douglas. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.