Salary: to £65k plus benefits
Attention all Banking and Finance Lawyers! We are searching for four astute Banking and Finance lawyers from newly qualified up to 3 years’ previous qualified experience. We’re searching for candidates who are ambitious and can demonstrate their ability. Sound like you?
Our client has expressed that they are particularly interested in those looking to relocate from the City.
- You will be expected to handle drafting precedent documentation suites for lenders, portfolio acquisition and management and cross-border transactions.
- You will be expected to act for a broad range of debt funds, challenger banks and building societies on bilateral, UK and international banks, syndicated, unitranche, super senior and other lending structures.
- Examples of work include advising lenders and borrowers on financing for real estate, leveraged buy outs, corporate lending, and structured projects.
- You will be regurlaly working with household names – there will never be a dull day!
- You will be joining a diverse team that can provide outstanding training and career opportunities.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have received your training or qualified experience at a reputable law practice in either the City or regionally.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute and a strong team player.
- You will have excellent communication skills to develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Lastly, you will be ambitious and ready to learn from the very best in the North West.
- The firm is searching for new additions to their team due to their exceptional growth over the past year.
- Our client boasts a collaborative, diverse and high performing environment in which there is ample room for short- and long-term growth. You will be granted early responsibility and lots of opportunity for progression!
- The firm will offer flexible working around your needs (especially if you’re relocating while working).
- The firm offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £65k plus benefits.
Ready to apply? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.