Salary: Not specified
QC Legal is pleased to present yet another opportunity for a newly qualified lawyer! On this occasion we are searching for a newly qualified pensions lawyer to be based in London for one of the biggest international firms. Intrigued?
- You will be expected to partake in pensions work which is outside the traditional parameters of pensions. An example of this is high profile work for pensions provides or revolutionary work in relation to climate change.
- Your clients will include public authorities, insurance companies, large global corporations, pension fund trustees and other financial institutions.
- You will be joining an Award-Winning team, meaning you will be trained by the very best!
- You will have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have obtained your trainee experience at a reputable national, regional or City firm.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute, and ready to learn from those around you.
- Lastly, you will be enthusiastic about business development and be able to demonstrate experience of face-to-face client development and networking.
- Our client prides itself on their inclusive and successful environment in which there is ample room for short and long-term growth.
- You will have the opportunity to learn from an Award-Winning team.
- The firm offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80k plus benefits.
Ready to apply? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.