Salary: to £75k plus benefits
Calling all pensions lawyers! QC Legal is thrilled to present a unique opportunity with a top 100 global law firm. We are looking for an ambitious lawyer to join this firm in their Manchester office. Ready to read on?
- You will be expected to advise employers, scheme trustees, and financial institutions (daily and strategic pensions issues). More experienced candidates will be expected to participate in de-risking transactions, such as buy-ins and buy-outs.
- Further work will include High Court proceedings and Pensions Ombudsman complains, you will be expected to act for either pension providers or scheme trustees.
- You will be permitted to specialise in either non-contentious, contentious pensions law, or do a mix of the two! What more could you need?
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have gained experience in pensions/pensions litigation of either a City firm or a large regional practice.
- You will have a strong academic record, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute and an excellent team player.
- You will also demonstrate a client centred approach, always providing the very best advice.
- Lastly, you will be excellent and developing and maintaining long term relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Our client boasts a warm, diverse and collaborative environment in which there is plenty of room for short- and long-term growth.
- The firm offers an impressive career development programme and provides you with responsibility from day one.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £75k plus benefits.
- The firm prides itself on its impressive track record and rankings – you will be working alongside the best in the business!
Still want to know more? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.