Salary: to £150k plus benefits
Are you a banking or debt finance lawyer? QC Legal is excited to present your next best opportunity with one of our regular clients – though the firm is anything but regular!
- You will be expected to focus on complex cross-border and domestic finance transactions and credit arrangements, spotlighting those that involve private sources of capital.
- More specifically, you will be structuring and negotiating a wide range of financing facilities such as second lien loans, secured financings, bifurcated and stretched senior unitranche facilities.
- It’s more Lender side work, than Borrower. For example, second lien lenders, alternative lenders, private debt funds and hedge funds. Our client has a particular focus on PE and M&A deals.
- You will be surrounded by the best in finance at a firm that has a stellar reputation for its expertise.
The Ideal Candidate – You?
- You will have excellent academics, minimum 2:1 at undergraduate level from Oxbridge or Russell Group.
- You will have strong experience in Banking & Finance and be able to demonstrate a track record.
- We’d happily consider Banking & Finance Associates looking to relocate from the regions.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be business minded.
- You will be a flexible team player, technically excellent, strategically and commercially astute.
- Our client is a leading firm that prides themselves on their collective experience and rich, diverse heritage.
- Our client also cherishes its pro-bono efforts whether its helping refugees seek asylum, aiding victims of abuse, or assisting underrepresented individuals to seek justice.
- The firm boasts a warm, collaborative environment in which there is ample room for short and long-term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary of up to £150k plus benefits.
Ready to apply? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.