Salary: to £60k plus benefits
Searching for ways to kick start your career? QC Legal is thrilled to present a new opportunity for a newly qualified lawyer to join a top global law firm at their office in Leeds.
- You will play a key role in the public sector-led development practice, and you will be an integral part of the well-established national public sector development team.
- On a daily basis, you will be expected to advise on a range of issues ranging from complex multi-million pound developments throughout the UK or arranging a quick sale of a single building.
- Key projects include advising a client on a £1 billion mixed use project, advising a hotel with the restructuring and management of a portfolio of French properties and advising a property developer on project delivery issues.
The Ideal Candidate – You?
- You will have a strong academic record, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will be a strong team player, technically strong, commercially astute and driven to learn and grow within the role.
- You will have gained experience (during training) at either a City firm or a large regional/national firm.
- You will have a strong client-orientated approached coupled with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Our client is a global 100 law firm with a reputation for success!
- The firm boasts a collaborative and nurturing environment in which there is ample room for short and long-term growth.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package, of up to £60k plus benefits – what more could you need?
Ready to start? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.