Salary: to £65k plus benefits
QC Legal is pleased to present a unique opportunity for a public lawyer with at least 2 years’ experience. This is a genuine opportunity for you to make a change in our towns, cities and counties. Sound intriguing?
- You will be expected to work in the fields of public procurement, local government, administrative and public law.
- You will be expected to advise both public and private sector on complex transactions such as PFI/PPP and joint ventures. Possible work includes acting on PFI/PPP schemes, significant energy infrastructure acquisitions and local government joint ventures.
- Your work will cover a myriad of services, including schools, health, waste, leisure, IT and support services, transport and housing.
- Your clients will include over 200 local authorities, NHS bodies, and central government departments and bodies – there will never be a dull day in the office!
- You will have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 Undergraduate level.
- You will have achieved your previous experience at a reputable firm and will be able to demonstrate a strong track record in public work.
- You will have a genuine interest in the public sector and an appetite for success.
- You will be commercially astute, technically strong and intellectually curious in order to learn from those around you.
- Our client is a national law firm consisting of private and public sector experts.
- The firm prides itself on its client focused approach and reputation for excellence.
- Our client boasts a collaborative, ambitious, diverse and high performing environment.
- The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £65k plus benefits.
Rearing to go? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.