Salary: Not specified
Residential Conveyancer - Cheshire
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious conveyancer to join a well established and reputable high street firm with the opportunity to handle some commercial property work under the supervision of a Partner.
· Regional law firm with strong links to the local community
· Work is predominantly sourced from local clients, referrers and estate agents
· Traditional firm with a modern approach offering a tailored and informative high quality legal service to its clients
· The role will involve managing and further developing an existing residential (and commercial) property client base
· Handling your own conveyancing caseload with administrative assistance
· Acting as the key point of contact in respect of existing and new business
· There is the opportunity to handle commercial property work if this is desired under the supervision of a very experienced Partner
· Experience handling your own diverse conveyancing caseload to include knowledge of complex and technical legal matters with minimal supervision
· The ability to communicate effectively and build strong business relationships
· Competitive salary
· Free parking
· Friendly and collaborative working environment
· Flexible working requests will be considered
If you're interested in this conveyancing role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.