Salary: Not specified
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Manage and advise on general regulatory disputes and regulatory investigations
- Support on general commercial matters, including client and vendor contracting, new propositions, template development and process improvement
- Support the business' innovation and manage risks of new products and services
- Advise on legal issues, legal developments, risk management and policy setting
- Deliver clear, pragmatic solutions to business colleagues
- Effectively prioritise work by understanding competing priorities and make appropriate judgments regarding relative importance
- 2-5 years post qualification experience
- Relevant litigation and regulatory experience in a professional services firm, financial services or law firm.
- A current Solicitors Practicing Certificate for England and Wales or fully admitted to the English Bar or hold a Scottish or foreign jurisdiction equivalent.
- Effective communication and influencing skills, with the ability to support and adapt to change and to be comfortable in areas of ambiguity.
- An understanding of the risks, issues and opportunities faced by a professional services firm