Salary: Not specified
Commercial Litigation Solicitor | NQ - 1 PQE | Harrogate | Legal 500 Top Tier Firm
An award winning regional firm is seeking a newly qualified Solicitor to expand its highly regarded Litigation team. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
This is a unique opportunity to join an award winning team who are well respected experts in their field.
- Gain exposure to a huge range of contentious issues and assist on matters throughout all stages
- Work with a unique range of clients, including household names, sports clubs, sports professionals and regulators, insurance funds, small and medium sized businesses and individuals
- Types of matters you will gain exposure to include professional negligence, breach of contract, property litigation, intellectual property, defamation and insolvency
- Manage your own caseload with supervision, with plentiful opportunities to delve into challenging work.
- NQ - 1 PQE with at least one commercial litigation based seat during their training contract, or equivalent experience
- A grounding in a broad range of commercial litigation matters (ideal)
- Self-motivated, driven, socially adept and able to contribute effectively to marketing and networking activities
- Looking for the opportunity to develop their skills within a supportive and rewarding environment
- Clear career progression
- Negotiable salary at market rate
- Unique and varied work with high calibre clients
- Friendly and collaborative team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL Legal job search page on our website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.