Salary: Not specified
Real Estate Associate - Birmingham - NQ-7 PQE
Top ranked international law firm is seeking Associates from the newly qualified level upwards to join its residential development team in Birmingham. This Real Estate Associate position is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Top quality residential development and regeneration work. Excellent salary and wider benefits package.
As a Real Estate Associate in this residential development team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join one of the largest real estate teams in the UK and sit in a top ranked residential development team advising on all aspects of residential development and housing led regeneration.
- Work with a loyal client base of national house builders, mixed use developers, registered providers, public and private landowners and investors.
- Specifically, you would be involved in acquisitions, and disposals, exchanges of land and property, overage arrangements, security, option agreements, promotion agreements and hybrids, collaborations/joint ventures, site assembly to include planning and infrastructure agreements, building licences and development agreements, mixed use schemes, institutional investment in the residential sector, investor acquisitions and disposals of residential portfolios and funding agreements.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of a training seat in residential development or more general real estate experience but with a real desire top forge a career in residential development. - Those at the more senior end of the PQE bracket will require either residential or commercial development experience whether from a regional, national or international firm.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Real Estate Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with real estate at the heart of the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of residential/housing development and regeneration projects.
To be considered for this Real Estate Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.