Salary: Not specified
Senior Conveyancing Paralegal
Salary DOE + Benefits
Our client, a well-established high-street firm located in Swanley are currently recruiting for a Senior Conveyancing Paralegal to join their busy and thriving team on a permanent basis.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience assisting and supporting senior members of the team within a conveyancing environment with strong knowledge of the full conveyancing process from inception to completion.
Duties & responsibilities include:
* Taking instructions from Solicitors and Fee earners for sale and purchase files, re-mortgage matters and new build work.
* Liaising with clients, solicitors, and estate agents via telephone / email
* Opening and closing files
* Advising and keeping clients up to date with the process
* Preparing and submitting legal documents for completions
Our client is looking for someone who wants a long-term position within their team with excellent training and progression opportunities to follow. You will have excellent attention to detail with the ability to spot mistakes and assist at a high level.
Remote working is available for this position.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
* 35 days holiday (plus bank)
* Xmas shut down
* Free parking
* Flexible / remote working available
If this Senior Conveyancing Paralegal role is of interest please contact Olivia on or forward your most recent CV to
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.