Salary: Not specified
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Drafting and reviewing leases, tenancy agreements and contracts, and advising on laws and regulations
- Drafting and reviewing contracts/agreements and corporate documents.
- Assisting with and handling the Group's acquisition/disposal transactions, corporate restructuring, litigation proceedings, sale of properties and financing matters.
- Dealing and liaising with external parties including external lawyers, regulators, Governmental bodies, etc.
- Conducting legal research, advising and providing business units with up-to-date legal and statutory development of relevance to the Group's businesses and operations.
- Assisting with the review, updating and implementation of company policies to ensure compliance of new legislation and regulations.
The successful candidate will be a UK or Common Law qualified lawyer, and will be very likely to have at least 7 years PQE gained working at a Law Firm which is Chambers ranked for property or development work or, alternatively, with a respected in house property team engaged in property development or some other real estate related work.